Friday, June 16, 2017

Will you attend D23 Expo this year? If so, I am glad to say that I will be presenting on the Disney Archives stage for one hour on Saturday, July 15, at 11.30AM. The subject of the presentation:

The Hidden Art of Disney: A Behind-The-Scenes Look at the They Drew As They Pleased book series.

I am really looking forward to meeting you all there. After the presentation, I will be glad to sign your books at the booth of Saturday Toys.

For technical reasons, none of the books will be sold at the Expo, but if you bring your own copies, I will be there to personalize them.


1 comment:

Christian S. said...

I think of going to the D23 Expo some day, but for the time being, I'm going to the Copenhagen Tivoli Glass Hall this Thursday to watch Into the Woods the stage musical