Wednesday, February 01, 2012


The contents of the Spring 2012 issue of the magazine Twenty-Three have just been announced. What the official page does not say is that some of the best Disney historians are contributing to this issue, including David Gerstein and Greg Ehrbar contributed articles to this issue.

I had the pleasure of being asked to write an article about Kay Kamen for that issue, and I believe most of you will enjoy it since it contains several never-released-before stories about Kay and since, thanks to the help of Joe Campana, Michael Barrier and Charles Kenney, the account of Kay's early days is now more complete and precise than ever.

3 comments:

Snow White Archive said...

Looking forward to it for sure!

David said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading your article.

Mark Sonntag said...

I better renew my membership. Thanks for the heads up Didier, I'm looking forward to reading your article.